BiographyMarcia Smith received her Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing from Chicago State University. Marcia’s belief in the connection between the mind and body inspired her to attend National University of Health Sciences where she obtained her second Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology. Marcia continued in her education and obtained a Master’s of Science Degree in Acupuncture and Doctorate of Chiropractic. Marcia’s dedication for knowledge, as well as her drive for exceptional healthcare, led her to Governors State University where she obtained her second Master's Degree in Nursing.
Marcia is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner who is knowledgeable in nutrition and preventative medicine. She is currently studying to become board certified in interventional pain management. Her love for primary care medicine and concern for others is the force that drives her to advocate for overall health and wellness for every patient.
- Governors State University- Master of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner
- National University of Health Sciences- Master of Science in Acupuncture
- National University of Health Sciences- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Chicago State University- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- National University of Health Sciences- Bachelor of Human Biology
- Certified as Family Nurse Practitioner - American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Basic Life Support- American Heart Association