Jayci Dubik is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner who provides comprehensive pain management to patients of all ages. Jayci performs in- office pain assessments, minimally invasive pain interventions, and medication management.
Jayci obtained her Masters of Nursing at Olivet Nazarene University. She is certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She is also board certified in critical care (CCRN). Jayci is a current member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Jayci’s background includes emergency medicine as well as cardiovascular intensive care and critical care clinical education. Jayci is currently in the process of completing her Alcohol and Substance Abuse Certification to aid in the assistance of addiction and substance abuse. She has a passion for health maintenance, education, nutrition, exercise and overall health promotion.
Jayci is married and has two children. She enjoys all outdoor activities, working out, and volunteering for multiple charity organizations including Wounded Warrior Project, March of Dimes, and Honor Flight.
Jayci is dedicated to provide compassionate, comprehensive care to all her patients in pain.
- Olivet Nazarene University- Masters in Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Completed 600 hours of clinical with specialty focus in pediatrics, women’s health, and adult primary care
- Purdue University- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certified as Family Nurse Practitioner - American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Critical Care Nurse- American Association of Critical Care Nursing
- Basic Life Support- American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support- American Heart Association
- Caritas Core Value Award Recipient
- Daisy Award Recipient