Trisha Durham is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner who provides comprehensive pain management to patients of all ages. Trisha performs in- office pain assessments, minimally invasive pain interventions, and medication management.
Trisha obtained her Masters of Nursing at Northern Illinois University. She is certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She is also board certified in multiple specialties including critical care (CCRN) and wound care (CWCN-AP). Trisha is a current member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Society of Intervention Pain Physicians.
Trisha is married and has two children. She enjoys watching Chicago sports, attending country concerts, and spending time with family.
Trisha is dedicated to provide compassionate care to all her patients in pain.
- Northern Illinois University- Masters in Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Completed 550 hours of clinical with specialty focus in pediatrics, women’s health, and adult primary care
- Northern Illinois University- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certified as Family Nurse Practitioner - American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Critical Care Nurse- American Association of Critical Care Nursing
- Certified Wound Care Nurse-Advanced Practice- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
- Certified in Advanced Wound Debridement
- Certified Oasis Specialist
- Basic Life Support- American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support- American Heart Association